Monday, November 17, 2008
My Day
Today has been a long day. Kendall wasn't feeling well last night and decided it was better to stay home and try to rest and get over what ever he was getting. Daniel has been sick with a cough and runny nose all week and I decided it was time to take him into the doctor. So I took him in and the doctor said he has ear infections in both ears and his breathing was really raspy so we did a breathing treatment which didn't help so they wanted to x-ray his chest to rule out pneumonia. The chest x-ray was quite fun as they put him in this contraption that looked more like a torture chamber than anything else. He screamed the whole time. So he has two ear infections and bronchitis/pneumonia. Poor kid! He is so miserable! They also tested for rsv but we won't get those results back till the morning. Both Emma and Noah have never had ear infections and neither has ever had a major illness, guess Daniel gets to have all the fun! I am just grateful that Kendall stayed home today and was able to watch the kids while I took Daniel in. I got home and they were all outside waiting for me. I guess they all went outside and Emma locked the door. So they were all stuck out side for an hour. They were all hoping I had my house keys. So we all went in and poor Emma went to her room. I really don't think she meant to lock the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Daniel, that sounds awful. I've heard about so many serious illnesses lately it's got me spooked. Usually we wade through the winter with nothing more than a few colds. I hope this winter is the same!
luvs, aby
Post a Comment