Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rumor has it.....

Today I once again stayed home from church with sick kids. I got a phone call from my friend Amanda telling me that she heard I was pregnant! Well, that's news to me, I had no idea! I should ask around and find out when I'm due! Maybe someone will tell me if it's a girl or a boy. Daniel is only 8 months old, do I look like I'm pregnant? I sure hope not!! I have to admit, it was worth the laugh, now I just have to find out how far the rumor has spread, it sounds like there are a lot of people who think I am pregnant. Thankfully, Amanda did some damage control with this! Thanks, Amanda, I totally owe you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How funny. Unfortunately it happens too often. Daniel is getting old enough that people who are way too nosy are going to start wondering. Cute new pictures by the way.

Aby Runyan said...

I love the new family pics of you all. SOOOO cute!
luvs, aby