Last night we got a phone call telling us they had canceled church. So this morning at breakfast we asked the kids what we wanted to do today. Noah said he wanted to make an ice cave. We have a lot of snow but not that much! So Kendall (being the worlds greatest Dad) said they could make an igloo. Who knew it would take all day! Kendall and Noah had a lot of fun. A couple of the neighbor kids even came to help.



We had Chad and Amanda over for dinner tonight. So Chad got put to work on the igloo.

All done! I never thought I would have an igloo in my front yard!

Noah in his first igloo

Noah was excited he could stand up inside.


Warm and toasty.

View from the floor of the igloo.


Noah is looking forward to playing all day in his new igloo tomorrow.
4 comments:
Hold cow, that's a lot of snow!!! that's so cool
How fun! I love it. Our snow was too powdery to do anything with, let alone build an igloo. Its amazing the difference that 30 miles north makes.
Oh my word! That is so cool! I've never seen an igloo before. Wow!
that is freaking awesome, i always wanted to make an igloo and sleep in it but never have done either, way too cool!
Post a Comment